Let’s be clear from the start: no White person of European descent should feel guilty about the horrors of slavery. The globalists have lied about the history of this regretful event in order to neutralize with guilt the survival instinct of the White race, which they are determined to eradicate from the surface of the earth.
Unfortunately, this dirty work of guilt-tripping is most of the time carried out by Whites, at first sight sincere and well-intentioned, but ill-informed and sometimes motivated by a powerful need to whitewash a bad reputation or make social and/or financial gains.
Virtue signalling, which is the expression or promotion of viewpoints and emotions that are especially valued within a social group allows the speaker (politician or activist of some kind) to morally supplant his fellow human beings and increase his popularity amongst a certain crowd that values emotion instead of reason. As says eminent virologist and Nobel laureate Frank McFarlane Burnet:
These hypocritical displays of love [for persons “perceived as inferior,” such as women, the handicapped, the poor, ethnic minorities, homosexuals, etc.] always accompany “a race for power.” To “save” someone, to whine about their fate, to be moved by the misfortunes of others, is to increase one’s own social value, and thus, to acquire respectability, notoriety, and power. (1)
Minorities in general also have a vested interest in blaming Whites for all the sins of the world. As the American psychologist Kevin MacDonald has shown, from a strictly evolutionary point of view, the all-out denigration of the White majority gives them a definite competitive advantage, Whites by nature having an unfortunate tendency to be pushed around. (2) Since, in the present circumstances, individualism, suicidal altruism, and pathological compassion are among the greatest handicaps of Whites, the pack of minorities most adept at smelling the prey mortally wounded by guilt and noble sentiments such as goodness, antiracism, and tolerance has no difficulty in imposing itself:
White people are high trust, high empathy and have guilt cultures rather than shame cultures (like the vast majority of the world), which means they feel moral guilt which is susceptible to being defined in terms of principles (“all men are created equal”) that can be captured and used against them. White people are basically battered housewives whose better instincts have been used against them by predators who know how to construct consensus on a massive scale, basically a massive psychological warfare operation to turn weakened and dilute European countries until they can be integrated into a world slave state. (3)
In this light, here are the main arguments that Blacks and Africans in general use to gain social benefits or to justify their social marginalization and economic stagnation, both in their adopted country and in their country of origin:
Africa […] considers that it has been marginalized by historical evolution, says the vice president of Senegal. Its impoverishment is the cumulative result of 300 years of slavery, 100 years of colonization, and, since independence, economic domination, which translates into the exploitation of its resources and the labor of its people at prices that are in a perpetual historical downward trend. (4)
In short, if today’s Africa is going nowhere, it is mainly because the White slave nations emptied it of its lifeblood, before building their industrial revolutions on the profits of slavery, and then plundering the continent through colonial exploitation. (5)
This is, of course, a fantasy. We will see why by analyzing the painful questions of slavery and colonialism, highly passionate and explosive subjects that stir up not only Black hatred of Whites, but also White hatred of Whites.
The Truth About Slavery
The long-standing “ebony trade” was not a diabolical invention of Europe and Whites. When the European slave trade began in the 16th century, it was in fact the Blacks themselves who captured other Blacks to sell them to White slave traders. The latter, with some exceptions, never went inland. They came to the West Coast of Africa (Niger Delta) to buy their slaves from African professionals specialized in this brokerage traffic. “The European slave trade, according to African history specialist, Bernard Lugan, was not an innovation brought in from outside, but the evolution of a trade that had always existed.” (6)
Furthermore, the European slave trade had no negative effect on the demographic development of the African continent. The regions where this trade was most flourishing, Ghana, Dahomey, Togo and Cameroon, are currently the most densely populated countries in Africa. (7) The current emigration of the African elite to Western countries is far more economically and socially damaging to African countries than slavery ever was.
Moreover, the industrial revolutions of White slave countries were not helped by the profits made by this trade. “Common sense and elementary historical culture allow us to affirm that the Industrial Revolution of developed countries was made possible by their human know-how, their iron and their coal,” says Bernard Lugan in his book, Afrique, l’histoire à l’endroit (Africa, History Upright). (8)
In fact, according to researcher Pétré-Grenouilleau, the contribution of slave capital to the formation of British national income, for example, rarely exceeded 1%, averaging around 0.11%. (9) Moreover, in the slave states of the southern United States, there was not even an industrial revolution, unlike in the northern states, which had few slaves because of the cold. (10)
Before demanding reparations, Blacks should know that in the United States, a large number of Blacks were themselves Black slave owners. A free Black man named Antony Johnson owned the first legally recognized slave, John Casor. By 1860, the number of Black slaves owned by free Blacks was nearly 20,000. Thousands of free blacks that owned black slaves even joined the Southern Army in the Civil War to preserve the practice of slavery, which they refused to abandon, like their African brethren. (11)
The “progressives” hide the Arab-Muslim slave trade, which was far more important and deadly than the European slave trade, because it is vital for the needs of the cause that Whites alone be responsible for this trade. This trade, which began in the 8th century and ended more than 75 years after the abolition of the European slave trade in 1848, caused much more demographic and economic damage to certain African countries than the European trade, because the Arabs literally “emptied” the regions that served as their reservoir of slaves. (12)
The masters of White demonization also ignore the Arab-Muslim slave trade of White Christians that took place throughout much of European history. Between the 16th and 18th centuries, for example, Ohio University history professor Robert Davis estimates that more than a million White slaves were captured on the coasts of Europe and on ships pirated by the North African countries (Maghreb). (13) The mainstream media also occult the fact that the Arab-Muslim slave trade was a major source of wealth for many of these countries.
The media legacy also ignores the inter-European trade in White Christians. It already existed in the time of the Greeks and Romans, and continued throughout Europe until at least the French Revolution. According to the historian B. S. Bachrach, in the ninth century, slave traders in the city of Lyon, France, for example, kidnapped and castrated Christian youths for the Muslim market in Spain, with the blessing of the elites and King Louis the Pious, who profited from this illegal trade not only in Frankish territory, but throughout Christendom. (14)
The Jewish Role in Slavery
Finally, the forgers of history forget to mention that, like the inter-European trade of White Christians, the European slave trade was a Jewish specialty. The vast majority of slave traders who were not Arabs or Blacks were in fact Jews. They owned the slave ships; the crews and auction brokers were predominantly Jewish, as were a disproportionate number of Black slave owners, especially in the West Indies, Brazil, and South America. (15)(16)
Yet, in the anti-White propaganda film Amistad, director Steven Spielberg, had the typically Jewish nerve (chutzpah) to blame White Christians alone for the European slave trade. What better way, in a double-think matter, as stated by French author Renaud Camus, to provide oneself, on the back of Whites, “with a good name and with absolute protection against all criticism: how could anyone criticize virtue, goodness, generosity, equality, fraternity between people from all walks of life?” (17) This is also a good way for liberals in general to inflame Blacks by portraying them as being abused and persecuted by White bigots. Such propaganda in the end is obviously designed to arouse race hatred against Whites not only among Black Americans, but more importantly, among Whites. (18)
To recapitulate, there have been several types of slave trade, in order of antiquity:
- inter-African Black slave trade by Blacks (the oldest)
- inter-European slave trade of Whites by Jews and Arabs
- Arab-Muslim slave trade of Whites by Arabs
- Arab-Muslim slave trade of Blacks by Arabs and Blacks
- European slave trade of Blacks by Jews and Blacks
And this is without mentioning that indigenous tribes from all continents, Maoris, Amerindians, Africans, and Aborigines also practiced slavery. The only excuse present academics have for perpetuating the myth of the noble savage is a willfully blind Europhobia. (19)
Seen from today’s perspective, the universal phenomenon of slavery was an abomination, and the buyers were as responsible as the sellers. But just as it is absurd to judge the past with the values and knowledge of the present, it is also absurd to hold people of today responsible for the acts their ancestors committed when they were not even born. Guilt is not genetically transmitted; a son is not responsible for his father’s crimes; asking for reparations two hundred years after the fact, only from Whites, therefore makes no sense. The law is not retroactive. Let us not forget either that this trade was abolished for moral reasons by the Whites themselves, to the great displeasure of their African partners who did not at all understand the meaning of this decision. (20) Many have not yet understood because slavery is still commonplace especially in Africa and in Israel. (21)(22)
The Truth About Colonization
It is also false to claim, as the Senegalese-born Quebecer Boucar Diouf does, that the industrialized nations got rich by “pumping” the very substance of the colonies. (23) This preposterous idea, which is widely promoted by the school, media, and Hollywood propaganda that is currently rampant in all Western countries, has crystallized around a book by the West Indian Marxist Frantz Fanon, which the globalists have summarized in a phrase designed to capture the imagination: “The rich man’s cow eats the poor man’s grain.” According to Bernard Lugan, this indictment of the West constitutes the essence of the globalists’ anti-colonialist doctrine. (24)
In truth, colonization was rather a blessing for the colonized. None of them had invented the sail, the pulley, the wheel, and anything other but a rudimentary form of agriculture. Engineers, agronomists, and doctors greatly improved the social and health conditions of the local populations; soldiers brought peace, missionaries and administrators put an end to famines, constant fighting for territory, mass killings, cannibalism, and slavery. In fact, oftentimes, as in the case of the Maori for example, it was the colonized that asked the colonizers to assume jurisdiction of the land to save them from self-extermination. (25)
If the colonialists imported raw materials from their colonies, they did not steal them. In exchange, they built ports, cities, hospitals and roads; they brought new tools and new agricultural plants; they opened up new spaces for cultivation, and all this at a loss because, in the words of Lugan, “the colonial market was useless and cumbersome.” (26)
All the humanist enterprises of the socialist left – the one that today has the nerve to accuse the right of the misdeeds of colonization when it was opposed to it – were, from the European point of view, a monumental failure. In fact, colonial production was excessively expensive for the colonizers, not only because it was bought at a non-competitive price, but also because, by entering into direct competition with metropolitan production, it contributed to the ruin of entire sectors of the economy of the colonizing countries. (27)
It was an obscure Jewish Zionist lawyer from Poland, Raphael Lemkin (1900-1959), who sought out of hatred for Whites to demonize and criminalize Europeans as colonialists. Early modern and modern colonialism was central to his conception of genocide and the United Nations convention on genocide (1948). Because of Lemkin’s anti-White bias, the European as a colonialist is systematically indicted as “genocidal,” deplores scholar Kerry R. Bolton in his book, The Tyranny of Human Rights. As a matter of fact, any form whatsoever of European expansion is “intrinsically genocidal,” including the age of discovery. (28)
Why is European colonialism “implicitly genocidal,” asks Bolton,
when suppressing indigenous bloodlust, but the wholesale intervention of the UN and its various agencies, often in partnership with global corporations that have a profit motive behind the façade, lauded as ‘humanitarian work?’ The only consistency as usual is that of Europhobia. Prior to European colonialism, the nations of the Americas, Australia, New Guinea, New Zealand and other non-European lands did not have any conception of race-unity, of themselves as a single ethnic bloc, but rather as tribes often contending to the death. Why does UN intervention in Africa become a humanitarian necessity that is somehow of higher morality than the intervention of European colonialism? The answer is that it serves a miscreant aim behind a moral façade. (29)
The Reason for the Stagnation of Blacks and Africa
According to high-level scientists such as William Shockley (Nobel prize winner), Frank Ellis, James Watson and Francis Crick (Nobel prize winners), Chris Brand, Andrew Fraser, Nicholas Kollerstrom, Greg Clydesdale, J. Philip Rushton, Ricardo Duchesne, Charles Murray, Kerry R. Bolton, Richard Lynn, and Tatu Vanhanen, if blacks in general and the African continent are stagnating it is not because of slavery, but mainly because of their low average intelligence quotient (IQ). (30)(31)(32)
The GNP of a country is directly proportional to the average IQ of its people. Below an average IQ of 100 like that of Whites, it becomes difficult, if not impossible, to create, manage, and be competitive in a modern society like ours. According to Richard Lynn and Tatu Vanhanen, the average IQ of people in sub-Saharan Africa is about 70, while the average IQ of people in the Maghreb, north of the Sahara, is about 85. Asian countries with average IQs of 108, which have also experienced colonization and slavery, such as South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia and Taiwan, are among the most developed countries in the world. (33)(34)(35)
Ultimately, as Arthur Kemp notes in his book The War Against Whites, there is no basis for the claims of Blacks and African countries allegedly affected by slavery and colonization. According to Kemp, “the entire reparations and slavery industry is nothing but another method of attack upon White people in general. It is driven by a hatred of Whites, and not by logic or any historical or moral argument.” (36)
- Laurent Obertone, La France interdite : La Vérité sur l’immigration, Ring, 2018, p. 378.
- Kevin MacDonald, The Culture of Critique: An Evolutionary Analysis of Jewish Involvement in Twentieth-Century Intellectual and Political Movements, 1stBooks, 2002.
- White World Wrap (2022-06-19): merchantHelios @merchantHelios@poa.st Interesting thoughts from /lit/ on why so much western media is blatantly anti-White.
- Bernard Lugan, Afrique, l’histoire à l’endroit, Perrin, 1989, p. 25.
- Ibid, p. 134.
- Ibid, p. 136.
- Ibid, p. 252.
- Bernard Lugan, Mythes et manipulations de l’histoire africaine : Mensonges et repentance, Afrique réelle, 2012, p. 74.
- Larry E. Tise, Proslavery: A History of the Defense of Slavery in America, 1701-1840, The University of Georgia Press, 1987.
- Philip S. Foner, History of Black Americans: From Africa to the Emergence of the Cotton Kingdom, Oxford University Press. Cited by Arthur Kemp in The War Against Whites: The Racial Psychology Behind the Anti-White Hatred Sweeping the West, Ostara Publications, 2020, pp. 163-169.
- Philip S. Foner, History of Black Americans: From Africa to the Emergence of the Cotton Kingdom, Oxford University Press. Cited par Arthur Kemp in The War Against Whites: The Racial Psychology Behind the Anti-White Hatred Sweeping the West, Ostara Publications, 2020, p. 163-169.
- Tidiane N’Diaye, Le Génocide voilé, Gallimard, 2017, p. 11.
- Robert Davis, Christian Slaves, Muslim Masters: White Slavery in the Mediterranean, The Barbary Coast, and Italy, 1500-1800, Palgrave Macmillan, 2003.
- Andrew Joyce, “Agobard of Lyon and The Origins of the Hostile Elite,” The Occidental Observer, 2017.
- The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews, prepared by the Historical Research Department of the Nation of Islam, Latimer Associates, 1991.
- Walter White, Who Brought the Slaves to America?, White Publishing, 1966. Cited by David Duke in Jewish Suprematism: My Awakening to the Jewish Question, Free Speech Press, 2002.
- Douglas Mercer, The Great Replacement, Counter-Currents. This is a Renaud Camus quote. The NEPAD explained, République du Sénégal.
- Hervé Ryssen, Satan in Hollywood. Anti-Christian Propaganda in film, The Barnes Review, 2016.
- Kerry R. BOLTON, The Tyranny of Human Rights. From Jacobinism to the United Nations, Antelope Publishers, 2022, p. 77.
- Arthur Kemp, Work cited, p. 158.
- Global Estimates of Modern Slavery: Forced Labour and Forced Marriage, International Labour Organisation, 19 septembre 2017. Cited by Arthur Kemp, Work cited, p. 174.21.
- Lazar Berman, Thousands of slaves in Israel, global study finds. Global Slavery Index finds Jewish state doing relatively well, but problem persists, The Times of Israel, October 20, 2013.
- Alexandre Cormier-Denis, «Grand remplacement : réponse à Boucar Diouf et Guillaume Wagner, Nomos-TV, 2019.
- Bernard LUGAN, Afrique, l’histoire à l’endroit, Perrin, 1989, p. 249.
- Kerry Bolton, work cited, p. 77.
- Bernard LUGAN, L’empire colonial a-t-il enrichi la France ?, work cited, chapter X, 2012, p. 99-104.
- Kerry R. BOLTON, book cited, p. 76.
- Ibid, p. 84-85.
- Ibid, p. 365 to 381.
- Collectif, QI et races : Le Cauchemar des multiculturalistes devant le réel, avec un texte d’Henry Garrett et une présentation des recherches d’Arthur Jensen, J. Philippe Rushton, de Richard J. Herrnstein, de Charles Murray, de Richard Lynn, de Tatu Vanhanen et d’autres auteurs, Akribea, 2019.
- Charles Murray, Human Diversity: The Biology of Gender, Race, and Class, Twelve, 2020.
- Richard Lynn and Tatu Vanhanen, IQ and the Wealth of Nations, Praeger/Greenwood, 2002.
- Richard Lynn and Tatu Vanhanen, Human Intelligence, Political Science, Sociology, Economics, Washington Summit Publishers, 2006.
- IQ compared by countries, WorldData info.
- Arthur Kemp, work cited, p. 176.