It was bound to happen. Russia is the last remaining White-Slavic civilization that is not subservient to America’s claim to being the “Universal Civilization” that stands for the values, institutions, gender relations, and way of life that reflect the “natural rights of man” — what everyone in the world really wants if they are given the freedom to pursue their own individual happiness. But while America has been willing to co-exist with Hindu, Sinic and Islamic civilizations that retain their cultural autonomy, the Anglo-Jewish ruling class in America was determined to bring all European peoples under this universal model.
The Soviet Union was the only nation that was able to challenge the dominance of this universal model. With the collapse of Soviet communism, after 5 decades of the Cold War, the American intelligentsia announced that “the end of history” was at hand, human beings had come to the decision that their preferred form of government and culture was feminism, human rights for immigrants, NFL and Netflix entertainment. But things did not turn out this way. Islam was the first open challenger to this model. Wars and terrorism spread. Right now, however, Americans feel they have caused enough damage to radical Islam, tearing apart or impoverishing Syria, Iraq, Libya, and Iran, while firmly bringing the super rich oil states, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, firmly on board with global consumerism.
What stands in the way of America’s claim to universality is Russian traditionalism, nationalism, and Orthodox Christianity within a “multiethnic” nation that is nevertheless overwhelmingly Slavic and White with a leader in charge of the second most powerful army who believes that “love of one’s motherland, love of one’s home, one’s people, one’s cultural values” is what matters, not globalism and diversity. They see Putin as the symbol of white identity and populism in the world, and they want to knock Russia out of the world stage.
“Globalization and Americanization” of Ukraine
To this end, the Americans saw Ukraine as the ground from which to spread NATO multiracialism and gender fluidity into Russia. The Russians and Ukrainians are Eastern Slavic cousins with a deep history together that goes back to the formation of the first Eastern Slavic state during “Kievan times” in the eleventh century around the city of Kiev where Slavs first converted to Orthodox Christianity. As the center of Eastern Slavic culture for some two hundred years, it acquired the title “Mother of Rus Cities.” The American globalists understood this, and thus decided to promote Ukrainian nationalism to split the Eastern Slavic peoples apart.
The New Zealand traditionalist-identitarian Kerry Bolton effectively shows the extent to which the “globalist network targeted Russia through the Ukraine” by “examining the annual financial reports of NGOs such as the National Endowment for Democracy (NEC), Open Society institutes, ad infinitum.” He shows that the effort to make Ukraine into a NATO-like culture, rather than Slavic, began decades ago in the name of “democracy”, “liberalism”, and the “open society”.
“In 2016, Carl Gershman, president of NED…stated that NED had been active in the Ukraine since the 1980s: ‘NED was there from the beginning, nurturing the active roots of civil society in the 1980’s’…In 2015 Gershman…wrote in World Affairs that the Ukraine is pivotal for U.S. aims in encircling and subverting Russia, citing the geopolitical strategist Brzezinski: “Without Ukraine, Russia ceases to be an empire”.
Of course, what Brzezinski meant is that Russia will cease to be a nation that represents the Eastern Slavic peoples once Ukraine is integrated into the universal NATO civilization. Russia has not been an empire since the Soviet Union was dismantled in 1991, when it lost Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan. Russia is a multiethnic state populated primarily by ethnic Russians (80.9%), with a high proportion of “European descent” minorities (Finnic, Germanic, and Ukrainian peoples, and other “diverse Indo-European” and Turkic peoples from the Caucasus and beyond. If Russia were united with Ukraine it would be overwhelmingly Eastern Slavic, more than 90 percent White.
Bolton cites Brzezinski further:
So the strategic goal for people who want to see a more peaceful and democratic world is a Russia that, like Ukraine, wants to be democratic and a part of Europe…That is why Ukraine’s struggle for democracy, independence, and territorial integrity has consequences for the whole world. And it’s why the US has a profound stake in its success. By standing with Ukraine, we are not merely supporting their struggle. We are also defending our own national security and advancing the values of human freedom that America, with all its troubles, continues to represent.
Here’s a summation of key actions taken by globalists, according to Bolton, though I will take some liberties in the use of words to draw out the racialist implications of these policies.
- NED budget spent on Ukraine during 2021 reached over $5,500,000 with the focus on the training of “youth activists” and on funding “independent journalism,” broadcast episodes of its weekly television news to portray Ukraine as a nation that has no connections with the barbarian Russians but has a strong independent and “democratic” movement that wants an alliance with NATO in alignment. Additional funding has come to “counter disinformation” about the separatist-controlled Donbas region, and “to organize training and mentorship programs for rural journalists from the conflict-affected areas of eastern Ukraine,” as well as “public events, including discussions, press conferences, roundtables, and seminars to address local issues”.
- Monitoring and documenting “Russia’s policies of persecution and colonization in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions, and training missions to document conflict-related violations. Based on the findings and collected evidence, it will produce a series of reports in order to encourage the implementation of Western “international humanitarian law”. The goal will be to submit Ukraine’s value system to globalist bodies, “including the UN Human Rights Council, the European Courts of Human Rights, and the International Court of Justice.”
- Millions have been spent “strengthening civic Activism among youth” so they learn to become like American activists with “advocacy skills” in the promotion of immigrant rights and racial equality.
- Focus on promoting the “Analytical Center of Ukrainian Catholic University” in order to weaken the Orthodox Christian ties between Russia and the Ukraine. Millions to support “Local Governance” to “mentor” a new generation of politicians that value gender fluidity, American ideals, Netflix movies, and NFL and NBA sports.
I would draw attention as well to the “76,000+ foreign students” which have been brought from Nigeria, Morocco, Egypt, India and other third world nations in order to inculcate a culture of diversity among the next generation of professionals, scientists, lawyers and politicians with the aim of separating Ukrainian youth from their Eastern Slavic identity and turned them into typical WOKE American students.
Why Putin Took Military Action Against Ukraine?
Putin really wanted a peaceful resolution to his demands that the Americans should stop trying to integrate Ukraine into NATO. But the Americans believed that time was on their side, that they would eventually undermine the Eastern Slavic identity of Ukraine, and so they ignored Putin’s continuous admonitions that Russia could not tolerate the “Americanization” of Ukraine to be used as a dagger into the heart of Russia’s Slavophilism. These are the salient facts behind Putin’s honorable decision to counter NATO’s plan:
1. When the Soviet Union collapsed in early 1990s, the US declared that liberal democracy had triumphed and that the “end of history” had arrived and humans were now in agreement that the American model of freedom and globalization of capitalism was their preferred political ideal. We were now living in a “unipolar world” with the US as the hegemon sustaining the spread of American values.
2. Accordingly, in 1999, under Clinton, NATO added three new members from the former Warsaw Pact: Poland, Czechoslovakia, and Hungary. Then, in 2004, it added seven more, including Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, which had been part of the former Soviet Union.
3. Then, in 2008, the Neocons working with Bush invited Georgia and Ukraine to join NATO, also former Soviet Union states and directly bordering Russia. Putin responded by occupying Georgia in 2008 and annexing Crimea from the Ukraine in 2014. Ukraine has been a part of the Russian heartland going back to Russia’s progenitor state of Kievan Rus of the 10th century.
4. Many “realist” American diplomats rejected the Neocon expansion of NATO into Russia’s borders. George Kennan said in 1997 that expanding NATO to the east “would be the most fateful error of American policy in the entire post-cold-war era.” At the time, Neocons were still contending with “realists” who rejected their “Jacobin” liberal imperialism. Neocons are followers of Leo Strauss in believing the American melting pot should be the norm across White nations.
5. But after 9/11, Neocons became the supreme ideologues of American hegemony, who were particularly angered when Putin stamped down in the early 2000s corrupt Jewish oligarchs from taking over Russia’s economy and media. In 1999 NATO bombed Belgrade, then invaded Afghanistan and Iraq in 2001-03, killed Gaddafi in Libya in 2011, opening the gates to millions of Africans into Europe, while training the militaries of Georgia and Ukraine into formal NATO exercises with these two nations actually deploying troops to Iraq and Afghanistan under the NATO flag.
6. The “no more brother wars” makes no sense in this context. Russia is the only powerful state in the world controlled by Slavic members of the White race. Russia does not want to dominate Europe. It just wants to retain its great power status in coexistence with other powerful states or civilizational spheres, China, India, Latin America, Neocon America. It wants a multipolar world that recognizes the inevitable reality of adversarial or agonistic geopolitics — against the delusions of America with its vision of a universal mongrel civilization.
“Denazification of Ukraine”
A number of reasons have been given for Putin’s perplexing “denazification” phrase. Asking why Americans/Jews chose Ukraine as the ground from which to spread NATO multiracialism and gender fluidity into Russia may offer some insights. They needed to promote Ukrainian nationalism to split the Eastern Slavic peoples apart and weaken Russia. The Russians and Ukrainians are Eastern Slavic cousins. But Ukrainian support for German invasion of Russia came along with strong nationalist elements in reaction to the Holodomor orchestrated by Bolsheviks. Therefore, NATO support for a Slavic split could not but come through this historically Nazified Ukrainian nationalism. Russia fought a vicious war with a Nazi Germany bent on dispossessing the Slavic peoples. This revived Russian Slavophilism. The Slavophiles began in the 1830s as a group of intellectuals who articulated a comprehensive ideology against the “Westernizers” centered on their conviction that the importation of Western technology into Russia should not come at the expense of the unique cultural heritage of Eastern Slavic peoples, their belief in a strong national state cemented by Orthodox Christianity, and solidified at the local level by the communitarian spirit of the peasant class. Stalin framed the “great patriotic war” in nationalist Slavic terms, not in ideological Marxist terms. Now they are fighting a deadly cultural war with American globalism. Therefore, the “denazification” of Ukraine implicitly means the defeat of American manipulation of Ukrainian nationalism into a weapon to dethrone the Eastern Slavic race as the last remaining European peoples with a powerful state capable of countering the universal mongrel NATO civilization.
Alexander Dugin’s proposal that the solution to the Ukrainian question “lies in the direction of creating a East Slavic Union, which would include Russia, the Ukraine and Belarus” sounds very reasonable. “The Union of Eastern Slavs will preserve the peoples, but will abolish the nations as fictitious and provocative artificial entities”. In the age of American globalism, and, I would add, Chinese control over the world’s consumers, the promotion of petty nationalism in the Ukraine is a bad idea. Nationalism in the Ukraine, as it is, is controlled by American Jewish NGOs and politicians. To fight Western globalism, Russians must reject nationalism and create their own Eastern Slavic civilization. No nation on its own can withstand the Great American Satan (with its endless appeals to the worst instincts of humans, pursuit of happiness through sexual perversion, drugs, and celebration of black culture, to tempt them into rejecting family life, traditions, and honor. Here’s Dugin:
Russia rejects everything in globalism—unipolarity, Atlantism…liberalism, anti-tradition, technocracy…the Great Reset. It is clear that all European leaders are part of the Atlanticist liberal elite. And we are at war with it. Hence their legitimate reaction.
Russia is now excluded from the globalist networks. It no longer has a choice: either it must build their world or disappear. Russia has set a course to build its own world, its own civilization. And now the first step is being taken. But sovereign in the face of globalism can only be a large space, the state-continent, the state-civilization. No country can withstand complete disconnection for a long time. Russia is now creating a field of global resistance.
Its victory would be a victory for all alternative forces, both right-wing and left-wing, and all nations. As always, we are beginning the most difficult and dangerous processes. But when we win, everyone takes advantage of them. That’s the way it’s meant to be. We are now setting the stage for real multipolarity. And those who are ready to kill us now will be the first to take advantage of our feat tomorrow.
The entire globalist West is united against Russia. Their aim is to prolong the Ukrainian resistance into a bloody mess while showing endless images of “Russian brutality” in order to incite hysteria and military intervention. We saw in the State of the Union how ecstatic and happy American politicians were, with Nancy Pelosi scrubbing her hands in gratitude, apparently, for those who have greatly supported her political career. If Putin fails to end this war soon, and tensions arise in Russia, they will push to create a Soros friendly government, and eliminate the last bastion of European traditionalism and nationalism. Then it will be over. The European race will cease to be in charge of one single powerful state. The toughest men will be like Macron. The Great Migration will spread into eastern Europe and Russia. This war has given the Left the moral stature it needed to overcome the excesses of covid mandates. The conservatives have rallied around them. Russia will die as a civilization and the American melting pot and ADL will replace Orthodox Christianity.
The flaw in this strategy is that they view Putin as a “deranged” autocratic leader rather than as a man deeply steeped in the culture of mother Russia and Slavophilism. He knows that if he backs down, the universal model will have won, and his people will die a slow death of Americanization and replacement. He has no choice but to press to the end until the Eastern Slavs become a civilization.